ABC-2500 Aqueous Batch Cleaning System
Automatically cleans printed circuit boards and other parts to a high degree of cleanliness, removing all flux types as well as light oils, waxes, and cutting fluids, using a simple, fast, and efficient process. Utilizes touch screen operator interface.
- Custom designed 25” x 25” stainless steel chamber.
- Complete control/monitoring of all parameters, from a state-of-the-art PLC control system.
- On-demand heating system permits different water temperatures at each stage in the cleaning cycle.
- All stainless steel plumbing and spray pumps.
- Dynamic 18,000 watt forced hot air convention drying system with cross ventilation. Dries in almost half the time of other systems.
- Built-in chemical low level-indicator alerts operator when chemistry in the system needs to be replenished.
- Built-in dual water heaters, including an 18,000 watt “on-demand” heater and 6,000 watt sump heater.