High performance, stainless steel constructed in-line cleaning system for the electronics assembly industry. Aqueous cleaning system featuring sustained high solution and dryer heat capability, high volume “EDM” spray bar for great GPM concentration per square inch, and convection type dryer with adjustable blow -off knives that product high velocity water strip action.
- All stainless steel construction for longer service life, lower maintenance, chemical compatibility and high heat capability (up to 180°F-solution, 250°F-air).
- 24” wide stainless steel conveyor with 4” product height. Multiple lane processing available. SMEMA compatible for easy integration of handling devices.
- Ergonomic monitor operator interface with Allen Bradley PLC and panel view. PC operator interface also available.
- Optional power pre-wash stage for removing cross-contaminants and minimizing carryover into wash.
- Wash and rinse stages deliver 120 psi of spray pressure, capable of cleaning the toughest PCBA, SMT, BGA, flip chip products. All stainless steel piping for top performance and reliability. Swivel nozzles for pinpoint accuracy and 1/4-turn quick release for easy maintenance.
- Large removable tempered glass doors provide access to wet stages and dryer. Each wet stage also includes an inner removable tempered glass door for better insulation and chemical isolation.
- Chemical isolation wet zone prevents solution carryover from wash to rinse, minimizing contamination of bath.
- Drying process begins with an ambient blowoff stage of convection type air which strips off excess water by use of high velocity adjustable air knives. Final dry process uses convection type heated air (250°F) for uniform heating. Adjustable air knives direct high volume hot air over the product to remove any remaining moisture.